Inspection by Appointment
Nature at your doorstep!
– Quiet cul de sac location
– Generous size one owner home
– 4 beds, en suite and built ins
– Formal and informal living
– Rumpus room with separate entry
– Tasmanian oak kitchen with granite bench tops
– Split, ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
– 1176sqm block – room for a granny flat
– Elevated position overlooking bush reserve
– Rear garden has fruit trees including – banana, guava, orange, lemon and mango.
– 1.5km to North Epping Public School
– 1.6km to Epping Public School
– 2.2km to Epping Station
Occupying a generous 1176sqm block set high within a tranquil cul de sac, this immaculate, one owner home promises refreshed and renovated interiors soaked in light and capturing elevated outlooks to Lane Cove National Park. Multiple living spaces provide for families of all demographics and include a cosy sitting room, spacious formal lounge and dining on timber floors and lower level rumpus with separate entry that transforms capably to in law or guest quarters. A highlight for entertainers is the stunning gourmet gas kitchen complete with solid Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, European appliances and Brazilian granite bench top that opens to an inviting family room then flows seamlessly to the expansive Merbau timber deck and pergola with privacy screening and s/s fans. Sleep easy in the huge master bedroom with sleek fully tiled en suite and walk in robe, while another contains BIRs. A tiered rear yard with feature fruit bearing trees offers scope to erect a gazebo or pool, there is additional parking for vans or boats and the oversized DLUG has access to massive under house storage.