Our first weekend in the New Year kicked off with a flying start. 110 groups inspected one property in Eastwood, 68 came through one in Epping and over 35 through each of our other homes on Saturday. This weekend is predicted to be as hot as our properties with a few extra homes open.
Due to the demand, we will be auctioning one of our properties this Saturday:
2/54 Valley Road, Epping – Auction on site at 12:45pm, registration and viewing from 12pm.
If like most of us who spent too much money over Christmas, you made a New Year’s resolution to save money, we heard of a few tips to get you back on track.
– Cancel your gym membership and walk to work instead
– Make your lunch at home
– Have people over for dinner rather than going out and ask everyone to bring a plate of food
– Borrow books and DVDs from the library
– Lock up your credit card for a month and only pay for things with cash
– Set a limit for birthday and Christmas presents or give homemade gifts
– Give up drinking coffee or cut down on alcohol – it may sound scary but it will save you money and can have health benefits
Betty and team