– Modern young split level home
– 3 double beds, b/ins and en suite
– Huge formal and informal living
– Gas and granite kitchen
– Ducted air and back to base alarm
– Living areas open to north facing rear
– Beds open to north facing deck
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Internal access to auto DLUG
– 1km to Epping train station
– 1.1km to Epping Heights Public School
– Local teens attend Cheltenham Girls’, Epping Boys’, Carlingford High and Arden Senior School.
Cleverly orchestrated to create an uplifting sense of freedom and space, this architect designed home was constructed by one of the area’s most renowned quality builders. Exceptionally well maintained by the initial owners since 2001, it is set on landscaped gardens that provide a lush perimeter around the level easy care landholding. Roomy living areas for formal and informal entertaining combine in a practical and split level layout that flows from the soaring entry foyer to the gas granite kitchen with polyurethane cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. With a sunlit north to rear aspect, enjoy upcoming summer days on the paved terrace with bbq gas point and power, or admire the elevated view from the upstairs deck that can be accessed from each of the spacious a/c bedrooms with built in/walk in robes plus en suite. Other features of interest include a generous internal laundry, security alarm, guest w/c, copious storage and internal access double garage. Close to the heart of Epping, it provides easy transit to rail, bus, shopping and schooling for families of all ages.